I HEART RADIO WITH GARNIER


If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that recently I had a chance to hang out with Garnier in Las Vegas, attend an I Heart Radio music festival and get my hair done by Tommy Bucket, aka an amazing Garner hair stylist and my new best friend! 

We arrived to Vegas on Friday or rather exactly the day after I came back from New York, which made packing very simple!:) I pack fast, the only thing that takes time is packing my beauty products. I don't know why, but for some reason I am terrified of being away from my army of little helpers. Seriously, I religiously take things with me that I normally use once a year ( if that ) yet I cannot bare to be away from them when I travel! And so, like a crazy person I check and re-check to make sure I have everything with me. And for some reason the re-checking portion takes time ...  :)






Though we haven't been to Vegas for about a year now, we arrived to find things haven't changed much! Lively, sparkly and just plain fun! Vegas has a certain infectious energy you cannot help but pick up on! First stop on our Vegas agenda? Meeting with Tommy Buckett and the Garner team for my hair styling session. As we were discussing the hair style we wanted to create, we decided to draw a bit of inspiration from the Self Portrait jumpsuit I was sporting that day and go for something polished, sophisticated yet slightly undone for a really modern look. In case you'd like to re-create this look, here is a step-by-step instruction on how to achieve it:

1. Spritz Sleek Primer on damp hair & blow dry 
2. Create soft, undone waves with a curling iron or a flat iron
3. Spray mid-shaft to ends with Deconstructed Texture tease
4. Pin hair back above the ear on one side with your favorite sparkly clip
5. Finish the look with a coat of Anti-Himidity Hairspray to secure the style

And voila! All done, pretty simple, huh?




After my styling session we headed to Sage, or as I like to call it my new favorite restaurant at Aria. Though every single dish we ordered was absolutely delicious, if you happen to find yourself there, the cheesecake is definitely worth trying! One word! AMAZING! :)





We got up bright and early next day and headed straight to I Heart Radio festival! Now, I don't know about you guys, but I am borderline obsessed with Hozier! I play "Take Me To Church" on repeat and   still can't quite get enough of this song! So, suffice to say seeing him perform live was a treat beyond anything I could have imagined!!! So good, I still get goosebumps when I think about it!:) 

P.S. If you guys have any questions about my hair style or products used, shoot me an email, I'll be happy to answer!

SELF PORTRAIT embroidered tulle and crepe jumpsuit | THALE BLANC clutch | RAYE Carrie strappy pumps | RYAN STORER spiral earring | TOPSHOP suede eyelet hem skirt | L'ACADEMIE blouse via REVOLVE | GIVENCHY boots thanks to BRUNA ROSSO

Labels: , , , , , , ,