CORAL CRUSH


If you read my blog on the regular, you probably know that when it comes to everyday make up, low key is what I normally opt for! Well, with the exception of cat eye liner that is, but you know I can't live without it! :) Recently, I talked about some of my everyday make-up favorites from Burt's Bees like their new lipstick and BB Cream, but I've discovered a new favorite going-out lipstick color since, so I though I'd take this opportunity to mention it!



Coral! Seriously one of the best and most flattering colors ever! Aside from the fact that it works well on every skin tone, I find that it helps to liven the face but isn't quite as dramatic as red for example, so if you're not ready for a very bright lip, I seriously suggest you try it! 

As far as going-out make up is concerned, I still prefer clean, somewhat low key look, yet what differs from my everyday make up, is that I definitely like to create one bright accent. Currently, it's all about lip color for me and Sunset Cruise from Burt's Bees seems to be obsession du jour! The way I like to wear this pretty shade is by keeping the rest of the face pretty neutral. For today's look, I went with Burt's Bees BB Cream in Medium, which I applied all over the face. This BB Cream is definitely a favorite at the moment because it offers such a lightweight coverage and creates a very natural looking finish. Since I wanted to keep all the focus on the lip color, I skipped using a blush and instead applied a bit of bronzer around my cheeks and forehead area. Though I normally use lip balms or chapsticks under lip colors, I find that Burt's Bees lipsticks are super moisturizing ( in fact they keep your lips hydrated for up to 8 hours ) so I skipped it entirely! Finishing touch, a bit of highlighter on cupid's bow and inner eye corners to liven the face up a bit! And voila! All done in under fine minutes! Love that!





This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Burt's Bees. All opinions and text are my own.

TULAROSA Taylor dress | RAYE x FOR LOVE & LEMONS Myra heels { in black & gray here } |  CHLOE Drew small textured leather shoulder bag | COORDINATES COLLECTION Legend engraved cuff  | RACHEL ZOE set of 5 rings 

Labels: , , , , ,